A wild and wacky week 12 around the NFL…
* The Cardinals are 7-4 and in the NFC Wild Card race. Let that sink in for awhile.
* The Packers are still winless without Aaron Rodgers. They didn’t lose, but they didn’t win against the Vikings either.
* Ties, really?! In 2013, we really still have ties in the NFL!
* No late game breakdown for Tony Romo this week. The Cowboys are back atop the NFC East, tied with the Eagles.
* Yes, the Bears gave up 258 yards rushing to the Rams Sunday and that’s with #1 back Zac Stacy leaving early with a concussion.
* The Lions just can’t stand prosperity. Witness, Matt Stafford’s 4 INT’s and a home loss to the Bucs.
* The Panthers win again (7 straight), but doesn’t it look like they get a lot of calls from the zebras these days?
* Don’t count out the Chargers (5-6), who with the 41-38 shootout win in KC, climb back into the AFC Playoff chase.
* The same can be said of the Titans (5-6), who get a final second victory in Oakland.
* Ditto the Steelers (5-6) and Ravens (5-6), with wins over the Browns and Jets respectively.
* It’s official, the Texans are the worst team in the NFL after a 10-6 home loss to the Jags. As Andre Johnson says about the Houston offense, “We suck!”