Clearing the deck for week 9 of the NFL season…
* Welcome back Tom Brady! 432 yards and 4 TD’s vs. Pittsburgh Sunday is something fantasy football and Patriots fans are more used to from TB12.
* Can you believe the Browns (4-5) have more wins than the defending Super Bowl Champion Ravens (3-5)? They do now after beating Baltimore Sunday.
* Hey Cowboys, be thankful you were playing the Vikings this week.
* Darnell Young saves the Redskins season with an unlikely 3-TD day in washington’s OT win over the Chargers.
* If only the Bills had a QB, there’d be no more undefeated teams left. That having been said, KC continues to be lucky each week. That luck stops as Denver and San Diego are up next on the schedule.
* Give Cam Newton his props, he’s got the Panthers back in playoff contention.
* Sorry Jeff Fisher, you can’t go home again (or at least you can’t be them in your home).
* How are Rex Ryan’s Jets 5-4? This week’s victim: Rob Ryan’s Saints.
* Have a season in one day Nick Foles – 7 TD’s – tying an NFL record with Peyton Manning and 5 others!!!!
* To say the Seahawks dodged a bullet would be an understatement. Down 21-0 to winless Tampa Bay, they survive in OT, 27-24.