OK, I’ve been MIA for a bit, but…..
* Memo to the Red Sox: play Jackie Bradley Jr NOW! You’re not in a position to worry about what happens 6 years from now.
* The Celtics without Kevin Garnett in the line-up are like a ship without a rudder: going nowhere and not that pretty to watch.
* Not for nothing Rick Pitino, but the sportsradio negativity in New England sucks! No one lets you enjoy the journey anymore.
* If you get a chance to listen to Jonathan Coachman on “Coach and Company,” weekdays 4pm on ESPN Radio, you won’t be disappointed.
* Silly me, I thought a President was supposed to want to be in office to help Americans. $200 million of aid goes to Jordan, yet we here in America get sequested. Explain that to me.
* Pop Tags! Yup, in my head! “This is (bleeping) awesome!”
* Hey ESPN/ABC, Charissa Thompson’s 15 minutes of fame should be up. She’s no Michelle Beadle folks!
* Golf with Tiger Woods winning is must see TV. Golf with that is just another weekend show I could give or take (mostly skip).
* Yup, RI politicians are debating calimari. I guess that means that all of the State’s problems are cured folks!