1. Wes Welker, after testing out free agency and not finding it as fruitful as he thinks, will re-sign with the Patriots.
2. The Celtics will take out the Knicks or Nets in the 1st round of the NBA Playoffs.
3. Hangover III will be as funny as the first. Click here for the trailer.
4. The PC Friars and Rhody Rams will each win at least one game in each of the conference tournaments.
5. Man v. Food is awesome and there should be a local challenge like it here in RI.
6. In a battle between Facebook vs. Twitter, I’m taking Twitter.
7. The Blue Jays will not be all they are cracked up to be in 2013.
8. I’d like to find one day where the Lakers weren’t in the top 3 stories on ESPN (radio or tv).
9. The Red Sox will be more likable in 2013. They may not be that much more successful, but at least they’ll be more watchable.
10. It’s only snow people. Chill out!