* When all is said and done, the Falcons, Texans and Bucs may all be looking back at week 11 as a turning point of their seasons. Not the greatest of production, but clutch wins nonetheless. That’s what good teams do. Win when they probably shouldn’t.
* 59 points! Welcome to Foxboro Andrew Luck!
* Don’t look now, but Andy Dalton has answered Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis’ call to be more of a leader.
* So Philly fans, what do you think of Michael Vick now that you’ve seen the alternative?
* The Broncos are that consistent train that continues to get better. The Broncos now hold a three-game edge in the AFC West.
* Just when you thought it was time to turn the lights out on the Jets, they make it interesting heading into a Thanksgiving Night match-up with the Patriots.
* You can make a case for the Packers climbing back in the upper echelon of the league once more.
* Quietly (or not so quietly with a 28 point thumping of Oakland), the Saints are back at .500. Beware NFC.