The latest and greatest for Week 10 of the NFL season:
* Some way, some how, the Patriots always seem to find a way against the Bills. That’s now 20 of 22.
* OK, now that the Falcons have lost, can we stop taking them seriously as the NFL’s best team?
* If I were Cam Newton, I’d have been taken notes watching Peyton Manning pick apart the Panthers.
* Speaking of Manning, what in the world has happened to Eli?! 0 TD’s, 2 INT’s and a fumble. The Giants desparately need the bye.
* The Cowboys survive to fight another day, thanks in part to that improving defense (2 TD’s).
* So, is this the end of an era in Philly with Andy Reid and Michael Vick?
* A giant step backwards for the Dolphins as the Titans just overpower Miami. And oh by the way, another 100 yard day for CJ2K!
* The Lions got 207 yards from Megatron and still lose. That’s what a 171 yard day from Adrian Peterson will do for the Vikings.
* Is it Tebow time yet for the Jets who’ve now lost 3 in a row?
* Vincent Jackson is a happy Buc today after his Tampa teammates beat his old mates from San Diego.
* No game should end in a tie. No game!