* Have a day Doug Martin! 251 yards and 4 TD’s. Those Bucs may be for real!
* Speaking of for real, the Bears put up 51 on the Titans Sunday, scoring offensively, defensively and on special teams. 7-1 and playing very well in Chicago.
* Unspectacularly, the Texans quietly are 7-1 as well after a workmanlike win over the Bills.
* What has happened to Eli Manning? Eli goes 10-24 for just 125 yards and no TD’s in the Giants 24-20 home loss to Pittsburgh.
* Do you get the feeling that the Broncos (Peyton Manning 291 yards, 3 TD’s) are just going to continue to get better?
* What can you say about Andrew Luck and the Colts? 433 yards, 2 TD’s and an impressive come-from-behind win over the Dolphins have them thinking playoffs.
* BTW: did you know that Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning have both thrown for
2404 yards this season?
* Is the bloom off RGIII yet?
* Aaron Rodgers just loves playing with a chip, right? Another 4 TD’s Sunday vs. Arizona.
* Maybe the Lions should strive to be more balanced? Mikel Leshoure – 3 TD’s, Calvin Johnson – 0 TD’s, Lions 31-14 win.
* Joe Flacco just loves to play Cleveland. Baltimore’s now 10-0 with Flacco against the Browns.
* If only the Seahawks could play all their games in Seattle!