A few quick thoughts for week 2 around the NFL:
* Wouldn’t you have given anything to hear Bill Belichick address his team after the Patriots 20-18 home loss to Arizona?
* Speaking of the Pats, TE Aaron Hernandez could miss up to 6 weeks, according to reports, with an ankle injury. Plus, why was Wes Welker benched to start the game?
* The Cardinals are 2-0. Yeah, let that sink in for a bit.
* 9 turnovers later, the Eagles are 2-0 too!
* What do you think Sean Payton is thinking about the Saints now after watching two losses and his defense giving up 75 points?
* The Dolphins did look better with its 35-10 win over Oakland.
* Welcome back to reality Jets offense! QB Mark Sanchez gets back to mediocrity (10-27, 138 yards, 1 TD).
* Where have the real Chris Johnson (8 carries – 17 yards) and Stephen Jackson (9-58) gone?
* Yes folks, Andrew Luck is the real deal (20-31, 224 yards, 2 TD). Congrats on NFL win #1.
* He may have lost Vincent Jackson, but Chargers QB Phillip Rivers looks like he’s on a mission with 3 more TD’s in a rout over the Titans.
* Same ‘ol Cowboys. Big win followed up by a disappointing performance in Seattle.
* What has happened to the Chiefs, now 0-2 and a shell of their former selves.
* Despite the Jekyll and Hyde performance, Eli Manning got the Giants a win, that’s all that matters.